HOME

3.23.2554

Chalermpol Plernjit ! [Green team]

My Staff card
Sport week is an annual event in my school that everyone must participate in. Every class in every grade has their color(red green blue pink purple yellow). The 12th grade students cooperate and lead younger students according to their team color.

My role on the green team is in art-design position of the event in 2006.
The main theme in that year was the sufficiency economy following the royal project.
Green team has another name of "Chalermpol" which means to celebrate to our power.
And that year I named "Plernjit" to be the theme concept of Chalermpol which refer to pleasantness in our heart.
This was the first time that the theme of any color was named in Thai language.

My main task was designing and decorating the stand. I was inspired by the rural environment.The green field
and the living in country side look fascinating and exhibit how they can live by following the sufficiency economy philosophy.


Various design of the stand

the final result of Chalermpol Plernjit stand (Green team)

A scarecrow beside the straw and a household income statement board

Other things I did in this fun event was making accessories for parade. I and my friends had to completely understand the sufficiency economy and put it in the parade, using the way of art.



Supannahong boat painting and the model demonstrated the arrangement for an agriculture area

Having respect for the king painting and model of rice field

Chaipattana watermill painting


This event is one of my best memories and I proud everything I and my friend did together.

1 ความคิดเห็น: