HOME

3.30.2554

Retouch work in high school

Here are some of my retouch work in high school using Adobe Photoshop.
I made all of these as souvenir for my classmates.

As she always crazy in Prince Harry of UK, then I made this for her.

Another call for this naughty girl is "monkey" and she often gets drunk. 

This girl always is very kind to me so I think the world Lilly is fit to her.

These boys always get together, so I made this for them. 

He is one of my best friend who is not talkative and he beige olive skin, so I refer him as a tuxedo in mood.(In fact, I wrote the word "TUXEDO" incorrectly at that time)

This is the set of rock band in my class.
Each person has his own character.
In this magazine cover I took a photo of my friends first and in my turn they took my photo, then I use PS to put myself together with my friend's picture.
This picture was inspired  by one of DTAC commercial ad.
All of my classmates were shouting "miss you" on the beach during our Satun trip.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น