HOME

4.18.2554

Chapet definition!

I've been using CHAPET as my pen name for a while but I've just crated CHAPET as my avatar character for 3-4 year.

Chapet came from Thai language ; CHA means tea and PET means spicy, so CHAPET is defined as spicy tea.
I think its meaning is strange from other well-known teas, e.g. green tea,milk tea etc., like me who always try  something new, creative and different from usual. I also like its pronunciation of this new word - CHA-PET.

Uhmm... !!!!
I don't know exactly why CHAPET's avatar character has to be a gray ghost. But when I drew this ghost at the first time I was amazed that it was really fit to my pen name. His color is gray same as me-having an olive skin.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. อยากกกกกกกกกกกมีบล๊อคบ้างโว้ยยยยยยยยยยยยยย ว่างสินะะะะะะะะะ

    ตอบลบ
  2. ก็เอาไว้หางาน หาที่เรียนแหละครับบ :)

    ตอบลบ