HOME

4.18.2554

To my seniors

I joined KU Band(Kasetsart University Band) in 2007 when I was in the 1st year.
This music club has brought many people who love the same thing as singing and playing music together in university activities. Being a member in KU Band is one of my proud and the most happiness in my life.

When I was just a young freshman, the seniors(4th year student) who were leading the club took care of me and other new members very well. That made me fall in love with this club and those people.

I made these souvenirs using bottle caps for my 12 seniors when they graduated.
Many feeling.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ5/5/54 00:45

    ขอบใจมากจ้าาา น้องแน่

    ตอบลบ
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ5/5/54 07:01

    ขอบคุณคะ

    ตอบลบ
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ5/5/54 07:02

    แล้วชื่อพี่ไปไหนอ่าคะ
    แต่ก็ขอบคุณมากๆจ้า

    ตอบลบ