HOME

4.22.2554

Let's comic camp

LET's comic is a publishing of new Thai cartoonists' generation. I joined 1st Let's comic camp on January,2010. 

In this camp, I learned how to make cartoons from famous cartoonists. First I started with plotting story, then making a storyboard, drawing a draft version, painting and screening in real pages. 

Finally, all participants in this camp would have 4-5 pages of their first cartoon.  

The collection book of all cartoons drawn in the 1st camp

A certificate
Below this paragraphs is the first cartoon in my life A-Tid-Ja-Jun-tra-Kid-Tung (When the moon misses the sun). It is about the sun and the moon which places in the opposite side of sky. But one day the sun visited the moon(for as she asked) and abandoned his task in noon. Then, this situation brought them some lesson.

I used a water-color technique. Then I scanned them into PS and adjusted them as a final stage.  

Page 1


Page2

Page3

 
Page4
Draft version of my story
This one is another story I proposed to staff in the camp but it was too long to write in 4-5 pages. And this is the cover of it.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น